Is the servers getting bad in Mortal Kombat X on Xb1?

D3mon1c

Because during my matches I'd see massive lag & Im the only one who uses my internet connection I think I blocked a host one time & most of my matches ended up having massive lag so I unblocked it my best guess is that it was a server and now the server thats next to me it shows a ping over 60 & it used to be stuck on 60 which was good but now its not & it doesn't even say temporary ban server so Im confused whether its actually a server or not

• Administrators

Hey, are you using the MKX profile on the router? 

Unblock it just in case, if you can provide me the ID I can check to see if it's a server. 

Still ensure you're using anti-flood 70/70, console in hyper traffic. Even background phone updates can cause spikes.

No I wasn't I just hit the expand button twice/checked strict mode & put ping assist on 50 usually that works & and I don't use the 70/70 anti flood method cause I throttled my down speed to my XB1 & my laptop I didn't really see the point... Or is it still good to do that anyways even when throttled?

ID: f1287c47c5907e83

• Administrators

It doesn't appear to be a game server. You don't need much bandwidth for gaming and anti-flood will ensure you don't get any spikes so would recommend it. 

Re apply the cloud in misc settings.

Archived