Netduma has no connection to the internet

I've tried about everything Ive seen here and nothing's worked so far. The Netduma slowly started to kick off wifi devices, first just slowing everything down and eventually having no connection whatsoever.

So are you able to see a broadcasting network? or Are you able to see it but not connect to it? Maybe get the devices to forget the previous wifi network they were connecting to.  Definitely leave the wifi off on the netgear and reboot the R1 by going to the Settings>Miscellaneous section.  And maybe even reboot the devices. I don't believe the wifi light blinks according to what one of the devs said.  I don't know if this is something they are going to fix or leave as is .

When you select enable under wireless I know you are probably doing this but click apply at the bottom of the page as well.  I'm trying to come up with any and everything.  Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Im able to see the network and I can join it as well. But when I do I have no internet connection whatsoever. I already made all my wifi devices forget the network and when I retried to join it just now it still wouldnt work. Ive already rebooted and factory reset the Netduma and have no results whatsoever.

Same goes for the disabling and enabling wifi, Im still having the same results on an ethernet cable.

How can I get in contact with the developers? Is there any better way to troubleshoot this? It literally happened right out of the blue.

Ok. Well it is good to know that it is broadcasting and you can connect to it.  Try using wpa-psk2 security mode and go under settings>miscellaneous and unselect wifi-workaround if it is selected.  And are you able to select the least congested wifi channel near you? If so, do this as well.  See if this helps.

Archived