Upgrading my router on my own...

I have been having lots of issues recently with my router, after doing a factory reset a couple of months ago.  I didn't notice it was an issue as I was playing Division.  When Division went down for maintenance in the middle of the day, I decided to go play BLOPS3 and every gun fight was being lost unless I caught them off guard and in the back.

I remember having the perfect set up in regards to port forwarding, DMZ Host as I have an Xbox One and PS4.  When the division came out, it's been strictly the Xbone.  After reading a lot of the support pages, I realized I wasn't even close in terms of firmware.  I've posted in the forums, send a PM and also contacted NetDuma on twitter, with no response or acknowledgement of my concern.  I really don't mind doing it myself as I'd really want this update.

I am on 1.03.3 and want to get to the 1.03.6.  

Right now, I'm working from home, but will need to get to my office soon because my connection using this router is okay, at best.

Please help!  Thanks in advance.

That's what I figured, but can't seem to find 1.03.4 any where.  Only see .5 and .6.  Would you happen to have a direct link to it?

After some digging around online i found the 1.03.4 firmware here you go and this is from netduma official 

• Administrators

If you contacted us on Twitter it is highly likely we told you to post in the upgrade thread unless we missed it. 

I notice you did post in the thread, please read the instructions carefully. DO NOT UPGRADE INCREMENTALLY. You could have bricked your router in which case you would have had to pay to send back/repair as we've given plenty of warning in the upgrade thread. We did tell you it was safe to upgrade - from your current version to .6 that is. 

Archived