Bandwidth Input Question?

I got everything set up with my new ISP! The only question I have before I put together a before and after summary with the Duma, When we input our bandwidth on the CC page. Should we be imputing our over bandwidth we get before the R1 is connected? or should we be putting in the Bandwidth we are getting after the Netduma is connected? (Before connecting the R1 I'm looking at 924up/924down mbps. With the duma connected its pulling about 540/600 mbps?)

These numbers are more than enough todo anything with obviously, but again your man is just wanting to have the best settings together before he posts this comparison!

Thanks for the help homies! 

-Bleach

You should put the speeds before duma in initially so there is no limit when you do a test through the R1. Then whatever you max is I would put that in :)

You the man, Fraser thank you for the help! Technically I get the full 1Gig for my up and down. (Highest I've seen was like 964.88down/945.44up) But I think I honestly will just keep them both at the 924 just to keep the buffer. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt.

PS, I still pull like 85down/100up over wifi! Very impressed with the wifi on the R1 now! :) (AND my Host Ping works again!!) Its gonna be a great weekend!

Cheers!

-Bleach

Archived