Have some Questions to ask

iFelsie

• Netduma Staff

What does strict mode do?

Why is 1-2 people having 1-2 bars? Is one of them host?

Why is it yellow rings outside geo-filter?

When strict mode is enabled it means that you will only connect to hosts that are inside of your GeoFilter. When it is disabled it means that you may connect to hosts outside of your GeoFilter is necessary. This means that you can connect games faster but the ping might higher

The people getting 1-2 bars are the peasants without Netdumas  :P  - But to actually answer your question, those are just people having bad connections to the host. Remember that the bars in the game aren't too accurate though.

Finally, the yellow rings outside of the GeoFilter. Are you in admin mode? If you are these are dedicated servers. If your not in admin mode take a screen shot of your GeoFilter with them on and then we can see what they are :)

When strict mode is enabled it means that you will only connect to hosts that are inside of your GeoFilter. When it is disabled it means that you may connect to hosts outside of your GeoFilter is necessary. This means that you can connect games faster but the ping might higher

The people getting 1-2 bars are the peasants without Netdumas :P - But to actually answer your question, those are just people having bad connections to the host. Remember that the bars in the game aren't too accurate though.

Finally, the yellow rings outside of the GeoFilter. Are you in admin mode? If you are these are dedicated servers. If your not in admin mode take a screen shot of your GeoFilter with them on and then we can see what they are :)

Feels like wi-fi is better then Cable for me and what about " Enable deep packet processing" ? Should i keep that enable i have it disable. Now the yellow rings is gone.

Feels like wi-fi is better then Cable for me and what about " Enable deep packet processing" ? Should i keep that enable i have it disable. Now the yellow rings is gone.

Unticking it just helped raddy. You can always turn it back on if needed. It won't destroy anything.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Agree with what everyone said, but I would highly recommend cable over wifi. Wifi is much worse medium then wire.

Yes i have it disabled and i can have more control over what servers i connect to, i suppose if you finding it hard to get a game enable it as when i enable it i get a game in seconds. I just like my server as close as possible, at the moment im 0 away from it LOL :)

Archived