Need Hawaii suggestions (Xbox one/BO3)

So,

I've received my R1 the other day and got to really put some hours in today on setting it up and fine tuning little things. my pings are always around 70-81ms :(

(that's honestly great for me)

I have time Warner 200DL/20UL.

Done multiple tests on dslreports.com

I Set the R1 up according to the tour. Set my bandwidth and adjusted my sliders to 70/70 ( played with multiple settings)

The list goes on with things I've tried and although I've had "some" great games, they aren't consistent like they were without the Duma. Now don't get me wrong i have it setup ok at the moment, I feel I had it pretty damn goo, then my OCD had to tweak thing and now I can't remember those settings.

Anyways sorry for the ramble. Is there any Hawaii peeps who have some suggestions and or any one smart to help suggest some different settings? Maybe changing geo-filter? Turn it off ? Anything would be great, my brain is hurting trying to fine tune this thing. I find myself unconsciously Thinking ling numbers and graphs and damn algorithms.....

Need some clarity.

So...love to hear your suggestions.

Thanks

P.s. I've searched and search and search. Now I'm posting. Lol

Hey welcome to the forum! In order for us to best help you could you please provide screenshots from here: http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=lag_support_instructions

Though it sounds like you are achieving a much better ping than before.

I will post up some screen shot ASAP. Yes, i can't say for sure. Some games seems worse and some seem amazing.

Like for some reason I connected to a New York server and dominated the match, but connect to Seattle server and its meh...???? :/

See my post above.  You can try out the different servers by using the Geo Filter with strict mode enabled.  Just play the home location around the server you want and expand the radius enough to catch the server.  

See my post above. You can try out the different servers by using the Geo Filter with strict mode enabled. Just play the home location around the server you want and expand the radius enough to catch the server.

Awesome! Will give that a go. Are you in Hawaii as well?

I am in San Diego. I often see players from Hawaii in the lobbies. What is your typical ping to the servers from Hawaii?

Locally its 1ms. To California I've seen it as low as 45ms and high as 120ms. I seems to average around 75ms in game

Archived