SB6183 not working with Netduma

Sb6183 Modem and netduma not working well together so I added a wndr3800 router in between loaded with dd wrt. I like to know what setting I should use on the dd wrt ? the wndr3800 seems to have fixed the disconnection and crazy ping spikes. All I want my dd wrt router to do is stablish my connection and forward everything from my netduma. I want my dd wrt to pass all traffic the fastest posible way with the minimum processing, what tcp congestion control I should use? .if anybody can give some advice i would gladly appreciated.

Sb6183 Modem and netduma not working well together so I added a wndr3800 router in between loaded with dd wrt. I like to know what setting I should use on the dd wrt ? the wndr3800 seems to have fixed the disconnection and crazy ping spikes. All I want my dd wrt router to do is stablish my connection and forward everything from my netduma. I want my dd wrt to pass all traffic the fastest posible way with the minimum processing, what tcp congestion control I should use? .if anybody can give some advice i would gladly appreciated.

Put the R1 in the wndr3800 dmz and give it a static ip

Thank you I will do that.....do you know if the tcp congestion control matters? I have some options like westwood, vegas, bic and some other ones,is there a better than the other when it comes to the kind of setup I have?

• Administrators

I replied to your other thread regarding this but it's basically the same answer as above ^ 

I wouldn't touch the congestion control as everything will be connected to the R1 so you can use our CC.

Welcome to the forum btw!

Archived