Anyway to downgrade software?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem you guys deserve it :). I have the geo just over the second snap and as for the reset for device prio, I have done that and plus the 2 factory resets I said about.

anyway I am sure we will sort it once you have more time but for now I appreciate the time and effort you in putted today :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Thanks Pro, I guess the only suspicious thing left is that you have two xbox services selected. Maybe you should try remove them. 

Thanks Pro, I guess the only suspicious thing left is that you have two xbox services selected. Maybe you should try remove them. 

Thats deffo not the cause mate, I only added that wireless xbox service 2 days after the second factory reset to see if it would make a difference but it didnt, but anyway we will talk more when you are free after next week mate :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok thanks man. I'll look into buying a laptop so I can try remote access in during the week. Also I'll get Fraser to give it a quick scan for you if you're available in 10mins or so?

Chat soon!

Same problem here. Been following this thread. Just a question. If I put my distance filter to the lowest 111km and put my ping assist to 50ms then should I find a host under 50ms regardless of location?

I don't know if it is Ping Assist or what, but I for some reason the auto ping host will not work sometimes. I only had this issue today.  I restarted the computer and it worked but now it is acting up again.  I would have to manual select the host .

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Ben,

No you're not supposed to do that, some people do that but we do NOT advice it. The ping assist, is only meant to assist the Geo-filter.

Guatec,can you continue to post in the other thread please. In that thread let me know what game you're playing please and take a screenshot of the geo-filter map when your in a game please :)

Hi Ben,

No you're not supposed to do that, some people do that but we do NOT advice it. The ping assist, is only meant to assist the Geo-filter.

Guatec,can you continue to post in the other thread please. In that thread let me know what game you're playing please and take a screenshot of the geo-filter map when your in a game please :)

Hi Iain, Fraser tried to help me Friday night for a couple of hours and it was clear the PA was not working at all, When you are free I would really appreciate it if you could give it ago with me? There's no rush I can wait until after next week when you have more time on your hands :).

Cheers Pro, I'll see if I can get a laptop before end of the week.

Hi Iain, 

don't stress to much about getting a laptop this week, I am sure you have enough to deal with at the moment. for now the router is use able so it is not a huge problem. Me and Fraser definitely came to the conclusion the PA is appearing not to work and because of that I feel I am limited on the games I can find as I had to wait rather long to find matches whilst Fraser was assisting me.

Thanks mate :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

if you can do me a favor in the mean time, keep a list of IDs in US that have a low ping and message them here. When I move them to UK it will benefit everyone :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Netduma_Iain

I think Thursday should be fine, I'm helping alpha that day. Can you make it during the day as he's American so there won't be conflict. 

Archived