Anyway to downgrade software?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma_Iain

Damn it I've just noticed that. Really sorry chat has been down its out of our control mate its run by IPB boards. I'm going to chase web guy to try get it up. Sorry again I just assumed it would be running.

Damn it I've just noticed that. Really sorry chat has been down its out of our control mate its run by IPB boards. I'm going to chase web guy to try get it up. Sorry again I just assumed it would be running.

Ok no problem, can we still do it without access to chat? If not when would you be able to take a look?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Sorry mate literally got off the phone now. That was unrelated issue, I've messaged our web guy. Hopefully he responds soon man. 

Guest Netduma_Iain

I will, and sorry again. I only realised yesterday chat was down but it usually fixes itself within 2 hours. So it must be a fault our end since its taken so long. 

see you in 10mins

Iain you legend! guess what? changed over to a router and stopped using the PPPoe and the ping assist is working! Ok so know we have found out that is the cause is there anyway you could sort that? reason being is I actually want to still use PPPoe as this router is only borrowed, no rush though :), could this be implemented in the future? Thanks for all your time yesterday mate and glad we finally found the issue :)!

Guest Netduma_Iain

Its a tough one man. I have no idea why pppoe is doing that. When I get a chance I'll look into it. For now I'll put it on the bug list on the wiki.

Cheers man! 

Archived