Network Monitor stopped working

benjammin1980

My network monitor has stopped working. i press ctrl f5 to refresh and it starts then stops after 2 secs. i use google chrome as my default browser so i tried firefox but still the same. i even restored router but no joy. please help.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Ben this could be one of two issues. To help me determine which is it can you wait till it stops moving then right click anywhere on the page and select "Inspect Element" then in the new window that appears you'll see console at the top right of it. Can you select console then take a screenshot of that and post here please. 

Guest Netduma_Iain

My pleasure Ben,

Ok you've found a bug I think that has not been seen before. Can I schedule a time to help you, unfortunately I'm away all of next week at the gadget show. Do you mind if we fix it the week after?

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure what i've done to fix it but it's working. maybe the last update did it but im not changing setup anymore because ive found a good one. I big ask while i've got your attention please please please enable per service throttling like just a port for my torrent and not the whole computer  would be nice

• 2 weeks later...

Archived