Xfinity isp. need help

Just got my netduma router and plugged everything in as it says to in the exact order. Everything seemed to work for all about 5 minutes before the netduma router keeps resetting itself over and over. Losing internet signal on my pc every 3 minutes or so for about 5 to 10 minutes before I get internet again then it just repeats over and over. Not sure what to do as I have yet to get to mess with any of the settings. Can't even get passed the beginning tour of the router on the pc as I keep DCing. Any idea on what could be the problem?

Just got my netduma router and plugged everything in as it says to in the exact order. Everything seemed to work for all about 5 minutes before the netduma router keeps resetting itself over and over. Losing internet signal on my pc every 3 minutes or so for about 5 to 10 minutes before I get internet again then it just repeats over and over. Not sure what to do as I have yet to get to mess with any of the settings. Can't even get passed the beginning tour of the router on the pc as I keep DCing. Any idea on what could be the problem?

Is the router beeping when this is happening?

Is the router beeping when this is happening?

Yes, It beeps like every 30 seconds maybe and then it doesn't send signal to any device for about 5 to 10 minutes. Then everything will connect for a little bit before it disconnects again. I do have comcast/xfinity modem router combo not sure if this has anything to do with it. 

Can you reset from the button at the back and see if it stops rebooting please if not:

Unplug it for 5 minutes then plug it back in. If it doesn't stop rebooting after that please email [email protected] and we can arrange a replacement.

I did unplug for 5 minutes. Did stop beeping now but won't connect to internet or anything like that. Also lights just continue to blink on netduma over and over. My internet is fine as too as I can plug back directly into my modem and internet fires right up. Just the Netduma router wont receive or put out any internet when I have anything or everything plugged into it. 

Archived