can't access control page and now WiFi

Mr.Stallion0013

I got my router a few days ago and it was working great. Then last night the WiFi went down and I couldn't access the home page to try and reset the router. I manually reset and still nothing. When I search networks it's says available but if you try and connect it won't. My wired connection seems to be working but still can't access the home page.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Hey thanks for purchasing and glad to see you received it! By manually reset do you mean you put something small into the reset hole in the back of the router? Can you access it via wire by going to http://R1at all?

• Netduma Staff

I got my router a few days ago and it was working great. Then last night the WiFi went down and I couldn't access the home page to try and reset the router. I manually reset and still nothing. When I search networks it's says available but if you try and connect it won't. My wired connection seems to be working but still can't access the home page.

Also is you have reset it, the Wifi password will now be 'netdumar1' and not whatever it was before :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

Can you check what version you are on by going to the bottom of any page on the router. I believe the reset button didn't work in early versions of the firmware. Otherwise Crossy is correct the wifi password will have changed. Let us know when you are back :)

I'm almost certain I updated to 1.03.2 but I can't be sure because like I said I can't access the router page. Not even from my mobile network it sends me an error loading page or just freezes on the loading screen. I will try it wired when I get home and also see if the password was reset.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Thanks Stallion, thats what we aim for! If we are late to the party then there is always helpful people such as Crossy who take the time to help as well. Almost always ND staff will have commented on a thread at some point to give their input :)

I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the quick reply. Its nice to have a personal conversation over other mass produced products that the companies could care less about the consumer.

Aside from how well the router works (it's awesome) the customer service & willingness to jump in to get their hands dirty with customer problems, has been the thing that has amazed me with this new product.  

If the damn game companies addressed their questions/issues/complaints with 10% of what the Duma folks do, the gaming world would be an entirely different place for us consumers.

Good luck!  Let us know how you like it when you are up and running.

JD

So a little update. My gf was at home so I had her try a few of the suggestions but it wasn't the password and when she tried her laptop wired it said its not connected to internet and won't load the router page. So I'm thinking that its not a WiFi issue but more like something with the router.

Just a thought and maybe off base but how do you autenticate usualy is it in the modem or in the Duma because if it is the duma and you have done a reset it will have taken out your loggin and pass from your isp , or maybe i have picked this up wrong about a reset.

Archived