Using Netduma again,ps4 slow

sharpz44

Well I decided to start using the Netduam again and I put my Netgear D7800 in AP , anyway I was getting around 50meg on ps4 speed test but that has now dropped to 29meg, which is a bit strange ,also the current firmware I have put on it is 1.03.6g, I take it that one is ok,so would there be a reason for this,is it because I have set the 70/70 in upload and download as the Duma recommends,I really gotta say this software is very good, I play bf4 mainly but started on ufc2 so geo will be good for thank,,,,thanks and any optimal settings would help

Well I decided to start using the Netduam again and I put my Netgear D7800 in AP , anyway I was getting around 50meg on ps4 speed test but that has now dropped to 29meg, which is a bit strange ,also the current firmware I have put on it is 1.03.6g, I take it that one is ok,so would there be a reason for this,is it because I have set the 70/70 in upload and download as the Duma recommends,I really gotta say this software is very good, I play bf4 mainly but started on ufc2 so geo will be good for thank,,,,thanks and any optimal settings would help

For one the PS4 speed test is very inconsistent and probably the worst way to test your speeds... As for it being lower, it makes sense because you set congestion control to 70/70 so you are only going to get about 70% of the speed you had before.

Yer kinda thought that would be the case ,I know ps4 speed test is crap ,anyway I know my speeds are good because through the Netgear in AP I get the same as before....cheers

Archived