Notice people are still frames ahead of me.?

Well long story short.. all setting are done, home base checked, all the settings suggested by forum checked.... even with close proximity around 500-600 miles. I notice people are still ahead of me on FPS...  my upload is 20 and download is 300. How can this be that other people still are ahead of me in frames? Any ideas why this can be.... some games are better than others but, i notice frequently people will still be ahead of me on FPS... so.... any ideas or is this normal?

BO3 is crap and the Netduma or any other "Fix" won't fix the game when it's broken. Nothing you can do about it. You can either accept that fact, or keep googling to find answers you'll never see.

Sorry man.

if you are connected to dedicated server, this might happen because the guy how lives near the server will get better response than you 

yeah i think that might be it!! thing is im in san antonio and there is a dedicated server in dallas! so if i extend my filter range over 200 miles etc it taps into it and connects auto! i don't know how to tell it not to connect to the server.

BO3 is crap and the Netduma or any other "Fix" won't fix the game when it's broken. Nothing you can do about it. You can either accept that fact, or keep googling to find answers you'll never see.

Sorry man.

lol... thx you!

force a p2p game. servers are shite.  

how would i do that?

What is the average ping to the server you're getting?

between 30-50 ping average day and night gaming. 

how would i do that?

Put your home location somewhere outside the reach of a dedicated server bank, shrink the Geo Filter to avoid the dedis, put your Ping Assist at ZERO and have 'STRICT' ticked.

I have been running nothing but P2P games on XB1 for over two weeks now on BO3 using this method.

Put your home location somewhere outside the reach of a dedicated server bank, shrink the Geo Filter to avoid the dedis, put your Ping Assist at ZERO and have 'STRICT' ticked.

I have been running nothing but P2P games on XB1 for over two weeks now on BO3 using this method.

im going to try it now.

yeah doesn't work for me.... can't get into a game... searches and searches!!

you have to turn geo filter off after it has been searching for a while. Then it wont connect to any servers.

I can ping 12ms to the server and it still pays crap

It's going to take a bit to populate that first lobby.  Assuming the default match-making is going to prioritize either the Dedicated servers, or the unknown algorithm that they use, you are asking it to now move past those initial choices and join a lobby you are basically creating.  The first lobby always takes time to populate, but once you get in there it seems to even out and stay pretty fluid. 

Archived