• Netduma Staff

I just thought I would make a post regarding the legend on the GeoFilter. At the moment it is quite outdated and does not include the recent symbols. I think that it would be a good idea have this updated so it includes all the new symbols.

Also, it would be useful for canaries who have admin mode to have their "special symbols" added onto the legend as well (obviously just if admin mode is enabled for the user).

Not a big deal, but it might get forgotten about and for new users who have just got the router they might be confused about what some symbols mean if they aren't on the legend.

For any users who are reading this and are confused, a description of what all the symbols mean are here. (but it would be nice for them to be on the legend as well).

Yeah its something that was on the to do list until after new website launched and the graphics designer was available.

Not heard anything since the new website launched but I am sure it is not far away :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Cheers Crossy we may even just remove the legend as we keep changing things, the wiki does a much better job at it.  

Archived