Help with set up please

Mr fncypants

Guest Netduma_Iain

Sorry for delay, thanks Crossy for all the assitance. I owe you a steak dinner!

I highly recommend upgrading, after upgrading within 4 hours you'll have the latest database which will help massively with lobby booting. Also you'll get padlocks & ping assist which will further assist with the issue. 

Sometimes in life we all have dumb moments Apparently while I was hooking this unit up I had several dumb moments. I really truly wish I bought this unit sooner.I must've spent six or so hours trying to get everything sorted between last night and this morning but, the lobby that I got into to play domination I felt like a rock star. I had to run out to get breakfast for everybody in my family and once I get home I'm gonna go back to playing call of duty and tried again and will let you know my response I can't thank you guys for helping me and getting these things sorted out

Glad its working man, it will get better in  4 hours for you as well! Thanks again Crossy :D

Glad its working man, it will get better in  4 hours for you as well! Thanks again Crossy :D

what is going to happen in four hours a new update? I thought I have the latest firmware

• Netduma Staff

what is going to happen in four hours a new update? I thought I have the latest firmware

The cloud (a big database with the location of all the dedicated servers) will be updated on your router. This happens every 4 hours so when the Netduma team release a new cloud, your gaming experience improves because the location accuracy is increased so you connect to servers closer to your home. 

You won't notice anything happen on your router but you will probably notice a difference in the speed of finding lobbies and gaming experience.

Crossy I am so sorry I took a lot of your time last night I don't know what happened to me or what went wrong but my head was not straight and I could not get it together I was up at 6 o'clock this morning and reset everything and rebooted everything and finally got it working. I can't thank you enough I wish there was a way I could repay you

• Netduma Staff

Crossy I am so sorry I took a lot of your time last night I don't know what happened to me or what went wrong but my head was not straight and I could not get it together I was up at 6 o'clock this morning and reset everything and rebooted everything and finally got it working. I can't thank you enough I wish there was a way I could repay you

No problem mate :) Yeah, I have no idea why team viewer wasn't working. Great that you got everything sorted now and that everything is working correctly :)

Archived