Strict Nat?

cranium2001

My whole journey that ended about 5 minutes ago (thanks for the help guys) started because my nat was strict. My friend couldn't join me in party so I took the netduma out of the equation and we partied up in game and chat right away. Is there something different I need to do to fix this?

Slready dmz'd the nighthawk router who h I have placed before the netduma. I suppose I could put the duma first but I just figured I could control my xbox one easier the other way. It's also convenient having it within arms reach. Ideas or suggestions would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

There are other businesses and forums that should strive to be like things are around here.☆☆☆☆☆

Guest Netduma Fraser

Yes. It's not all the time either and if I unplug and restart the router and or the xbox one it's usually okay. It did t work today.

So if you disable the Geo-filter and then go on to the game does it say strict? Also have you added you friend to your allow list on the R1 as maybe you were blocking them with the Geo-filter.

So if you disable the Geo-filter and then go on to the game does it say strict? Also have you added you friend to your allow list on the R1 as maybe you were blocking them with the Geo-filter.

I was actually going to allow him when this all started. He's less than 200 km from me and has open Nats (game and system) 50 down 4 up. I'm actually not home right now but I'll try the other as soon as I can. How do I turn the go filter off. Never got that far.

To add your friend follow these instructions - http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=adding_friends_to_your_allow_list

To disable the Geo-filter, press the 'disable' button under your console/service on the Geo-filtering page :)

Pretty sure I've been drinking too much vodka lately. Would explain the drop in i.q. and my recent stupidity levels. Thanks for all the help. :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

Pretty sure I've been drinking too much vodka lately. Would explain the drop in i.q. and my recent stupidity levels. Thanks for all the help. :)

Haha! No worries, let us know how you get on :)

Archived