i need help

It all depends Cody, you could try the profiles but tinkering with it helps, also some have found to adjust their CC sliders to get an A+ for bufferbloat at Dslreports, though I hear it makes no difference for some it helped me. I'm on xbone have 180 down and 12 up run at 60% down and 90 up.

Trying to find the best settings for you by testing yourself is the best idea, so spend some time enabling and then un-enabling certain things to see if they make a difference but what I've found on this forum is what works for one doesn't seem to work for the other.

Like SF said, the A+ Bufferbloat is a great way to start so go to this site and do a test http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest  (don't leave the page until the test is done) and change your sliders in congestion control until you get A+ or A is fine. People normally go with around 70-80 on both sliders to get the A+ but like I said, everyone's different.

Another thing to help might be playing on P2P servers instead of dedicated servers and vice versa to see which gives you the best result (this is for when you want to play some multiplayer)

Putting your console into the Hyper Traffic list can help also, some people say it helps, some say it doesn't so again it's another thing to test for your set up.

Archived