Hey guys

I received my Netduma R1 this morning, so im completely new to this and thought id give it a go before failing and sending it back ha ^_^ .

I spent a good few hours on getting my NAT type to open, I'm not sure if I was meant to edit a lot of the settings but I managed to open it by enabling Upnp and launching the Geo-filter once I was on the main screen of black ops 3. If I need to do anything else to keep it going id appreciate any tips.

1) Anyway When I go onto congestion Control I don't seem to be able to see the graph where I can allocate the bandwidth, Im using firefox and tried chrome so i don't think its my browser.... any help with that would be great.

2) Also I played about 2-3 games today just to test the geo-filter out & I have changed my distance to 500KM and 20ms. But when I use the call of duty MS test ingame (by pausing in game) it fluctuates between 20-40-50-80 and on the graph on netduma it spikes randomly quite high. I just wondered how accurate the software is compared to the ingame ms test. Bare in mind I am experiencing no lag in game... so I thought it might just be false stats from treyarch etc.

Any help would be appreciated :)

-David

----
Having played for longer I am now struggling to get a decent game it seems to have a minor lag every 10 seconds where the game jitters slightly. Also the ping stat spikes are quite high even though I have put the settings down quite low to the UK area to find a server.

• Administrators

Hey welcome to the forum! 

1. If you only have 1-2 devices connected to the router you won't see the colourful "flower" (graph) but can still prioritise if you have at least 2 devices.
  2. I would pay attention to the duma ping. We can't be sure how they detect the ping in game, most likely including processing delay etc. 

Make sure you have anti-flood set to 70/70, console in hyper traffic and that ALL devices are connected to the R1.

Archived