Whats Going On

Ok great stuff Clinton, hope its all sorted now.

You can ignore the cloud settings when autocloud is ticked :)

Ok thanks for that i thought it may have been a glitch. Ive been playing black ops2 lately as Aw is unplayable. I have had cc set to 70% both ways device prio set to 51 for ps3, but im still getting laggy games even with a in game ping of 35ms. Wathching the ping graph it seems to be a very stable connection so i have no idea what im doin wrong if it is me.   

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma_Iain

I'm going to sleep now. But I think nearly everyone is having a great time with BOP2, so I'd expect you to have the same experience if the ping is similar.

Are you sure your pinging the host? 

I'm going to sleep now. But I think nearly everyone is having a great time with BOP2, so I'd expect you to have the same experience if the ping is similar.

Are you sure your pinging the host? 

No problem Iain i have auto ping on so im guessing its pinging the host. But im pretty sure it might just be bad host good ping doenst always mean a smooth connection.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok, in general low ping should correlate highly with good gameplay. Especially on BOPs. You do have a very low upload speed so may need some tweaking there. 

Ok, in general low ping should correlate highly with good gameplay. Especially on BOPs. You do have a very low upload speed so may need some tweaking there. 

What kind of tweaks would you suggest me to do

Cheers 

sorry I don't know why this dropped of my notification list. 

I suggest just giving your xbox 95% and have share excess off. It will annoy your girlfriend but see if it helps. Otherwise you'll need to start a thread again with this info please: http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=lag_support_instructions

Thanks man

Will try this and let you know how it goes. As its abit late here in Aus gotta get up early :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Very good question, sorry it hadn't occurred to me.

No I suggest upload 100% and download 70% mate. 

• 2 weeks later...

Very good question, sorry it hadn't occurred to me.

No I suggest upload 100% and download 70% mate.

Thanks lain. What I have done is set my home location on my closest dedi. And I must say since then the hit detection is amazing on black ops 2. Aw is just touch and go, now I having a issue when I set my cc upload below 100% I get time outs. So on my laptop running cmd I do a speed test download set to 70% ping ranges from 36ms to 41ms so thats solid. Now when I comes to upload part set at 70% I get time outs via cmd. Is there any particular reason why ? Set upload back to 100% no time outs just high ping for upload.

Cheers

• Administrators

That's what I meant before. Your upload is so low that when you use throttling it saturates your connection. Therefore I suggest as you mentioned keeping upload at 100%

That's what I meant before. Your upload is so low that when you use throttling it saturates your connection. Therefore I suggest as you mentioned keeping upload at 100%

No problem Lain :) will keep it at 100% thanks for all the help great support from the duma crew.

Also found reactive works best for me preemptive i get spikes upto 100+ms. And reactive is around 10ms difference.

Archived