Cant seem to get anything working with the R1

yes

So plug your duma into the Hub with the red cable provided any lan port will do on the Hub. Once done that goto ADVANCED tab then LAN IP SETUP and add the duma at the bottom like mine:

5c8e19b1eb.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

done it reebooted my hub now what bro?

So remember the ip of the duma that you reserved and go to ADVANCED then WAN SETUP and tick the box next to DMZ so it looks like mine, and add the ip :

04d2af03f2.png

Hi thanks for all the help Raddy,

Peanut I think you may have disabled DHCP on the R1. Can you try follow the instructions here: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/542-solution-cant-get-to-netduma-dashboard-netduma-bricked/and see if you can access the router please. 

If he resets the Duma it should work Iain ?

ok i followed raddys instructions to the letter nothing is working just says this webpage is not available everytime :( and Iain wich one do i follow as im currently stuck using windows visa :( im so stressed out right now just want this all sorted and iain i didnt get to go near dhcp settings as it cut off so i dont know?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Did you try upgrade the router? Or did someone else at your house try upgrade? If you look on a phone can you see the Netduma wireless network. You don't need to be able to connect just seeing it is vital information.

ok i followed raddys instructions to the letter nothing is working just says this webpage is not available everytime :( and Iain wich one do i follow as im currently stuck using windows visa :( im so stressed out right now just want this all sorted and iain i didnt get to go near dhcp settings as it cut off so i dont know?

If the Duma is connected to your Hub with the red cable into port 1 on the duma you should be able to get into it, i cant see why its not working.

• Netduma Staff

If the Duma is connected to your Hub with the red cable into port 1 on the duma you should be able to get into it, i cant see why its not working.

I don't think the issue is with the connection between the two routers. Even if they weren't connected you would still be able to access the router control panel.

Archived