My netduma is shitting the bed

Seth_18

Hi,

which setting do you use (Modem - R1- other Router - XBox?; Modem - R1 - Xbox? etc.?)

Try enabling UPnP Port Forwarding on the R1; BO3 needs an additional Port to be opened for open Nat.

You can check this unter the In-Game Network-User-Interface of BO3, where it gives you information on your type of connection, bandwith etc.

The port is 3075 but I am not sure right now if it is UDP, TCP or Both. If the port is not open, the In-Game Network-User-Interface will tell you so on the right half of the screen and it will mention the port and UDP, TCP or Both.

Additional Port-Forwarding for this port can be done on the R1. I Think you can look this up in the Wiki.

From what I remember the Xbox and BO3 will only show changes you make after being restarted, so you need to do this in addition.

Best regards

Hi,

which setting do you use (Modem - R1- other Router - XBox?; Modem - R1 - Xbox? etc.?)

Try enabling UPnP Port Forwarding on the R1; BO3 needs an additional Port to be opened for open Nat.

You can check this unter the In-Game Network-User-Interface of BO3, where it gives you information on your type of connection, bandwith etc.

The port is 3075 but I am not sure right now if it is UDP, TCP or Both. If the port is not open, the In-Game Network-User-Interface will tell you so on the right half of the screen and it will mention the port and UDP, TCP or Both.

Additional Port-Forwarding for this port can be done on the R1. I Think you can look this up in the Wiki.

From what I remember the Xbox and BO3 will only show changes you make after being restarted, so you need to do this in addition.

Best regards

I have modem r1 xbox. so if i do this will it make my net open again because it use to be open

Archived