Warning box

When I put my new bandwith readings into the Duma I get a little dialogue box that pops up saying "Warning "

It doesn't actually say what the warning is for :) so I am at a loss as to how to fix it, if I actually have to do anything!

Secondly I can't access the Duma UI from my IPad can do so from my laptop (wired) , but I could yesterday as Zennon told me how to, but nothing has changed except I can't access the Duma (Spooky!) :)

The box should say "Auto-Setup Would you like the router automatically configured to handle your speeds?" I see this fine in Firefox.

As for your iPad try double tapping the home button until all open pages appear then swipe them up to close them.

If that does not fix it reboot the iPad.

Hi Zennon, yeah I get that Auto set up box, this is separate from that it just comes up says warning with a 0k button underneath

As for the iPad just keeps saying server not found even though you sorted it for me a couple of days ago :)

Also have you checked to see if the Duma WiFi is still broadcasting and that you are connected to it via the IPad?

If it is but you can not access you could try..

A 5 mins turn off of the duma and IPad, reboot the duma wait then boot the IPad.

If that does not work try WPA-PSK2 security mode.

Archived