Please help!!

jimmert

I just bought the Duma and BO3 is playing worse than ever. I've tried every combo I can find and nothing works. I've tried close to far Geo settings and throttled speeds down to 1% speeds all the way to 100%. At this point I'm scared I made a mistake in buying this, any help would do.

Be specific about the issues you are experiencing, e.g. lag, skipping, internet drops, geofilter problems, high pings, etc. 

For troubleshooting purposes, you should include the info I mentioned yesterday in the Shout box: Type of internet? Speeds (via speedtest.net)? Bufferbloat grades (via dslreports.com/speedtest) ISP? Netduma firmware version? Physical setup (modem, routers in the chain ahead of/behind the Duma), etc.  Provide that info and suggestions can be offered as well as you can be directed to others with a similar setup if the default setup tutorial wasn't adequate.

Also include what console you are on and your location

• Administrators

Welcome to the forum!

It is impossible to make your connection worse if it is all set up correctly. As well as answering the above questions could you also provide us with the screenshots here please http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=lag_support_instructions

Archived