I wish I could punch Treyarch in the balls repeatedly

corrosiveguy

Literally tell their balls swell to the size of watermelons.

Tired of shotgun sniping and spamming

Overdone lag comp

Laggy servers

OP DLC weapons

And the teams they pair me with since the patch is atrocious. Usually the only who plays the objective or goes positive. My win loss is plummeting since the last patch

Piss poor hit detection

Piss poor spawns

Penalizing good players with good connections

Worst shooter I have ever played

Literally tell their balls swell to the size of watermelons.

Tired of shotgun sniping and spamming

Overdone lag comp

Laggy servers

OP DLC weapons

And the teams they pair me with since the patch is atrocious. Usually the only who plays the objective or goes positive. My win loss is plummeting since the last patch

Piss poor hit detection

Piss poor spawns

Penalizing good players with good connections

you Said just the same what i think , they have destroy the hole game , they dont care Nothing , just the money , but we hardcore gamers , nope , they like us not ,

Nothing we do or say will change a thing as long as their money comes from all the leisure gamers that don't care and want "bells & whistles" not a quality balanced well performing game.

I am so frustrated with the lobbies and getting dumped into an already going on game with a horrendous one sided score and then to add insult to injury get shot the second I spawn in.  This morning I was killed four times as I spawned into the game and didn't fire a shot!

Man this is fun isn't it though!!!! :angry:

Nothing we do or say will change a thing as long as their money comes from all the leisure gamers that don't care and want "bells & whistles" not a quality balanced well performing game.

I am so frustrated with the lobbies and getting dumped into an already going on game with a horrendous one sided score and then to add insult to injury get shot the second I spawn in.  This morning I was killed four times as I spawned into the game and didn't fire a shot!

Man this is fun isn't it though!!!! :angry:

if you watch a kill cam its possible for your character to spawn in with out a gun in hand and die before you actually spawn in

First, I clicked on this thread because of the title. Well played, sir :D

Second... I agree with every single one of your points, sadly.

I know they are making "stealth" adjustments to the weapons like when they didn't tell anybody about the Vesper nerfs. 

This game plays differently hour-to-hour, let alone daily. No joke.

I can't keep up with a game like that, and I am sure even die-hard players can't either... So, they use weapons that have been known to consistently give good results e.g. one-hit-kill weapons like Shotguns and snipers. Add in the lag compensation + autoaim on shotties and this is what the game has turned into, unfortunately.

The sad part is I really wanted to like BO3 simply because AW was dog shit awful. Actually, that's being kind. Not even a dog could shit out that horrible of game if it tried, but I digress. BO3 has (had!) the potential to be a fun game regardless, of the Destiny influences, IMO. Instead, it's literally gotten worse since the Beta in terms of game play and technical aspects. It's a shame because as stated, there is a fairly fun game buried deep under all the bullshit... And I'm talking China deep... But it's no longer that game. It's a just a platform for selling micro DLC and giving kids a false sense of skill (so they keep buying the micro DLC) when they play on Wi-Fi with two yellow bars and can be the top fragger in the lobby.

Opinion is subjective, but BO3 from a purely analytical and technical perspective is just a mess... Which is not subjective and is being proven across multiple sources e.g. Netduma forums, BattleNonsense videos, etc. I'm curious to see what the Lag Compensation tests demonstrate because if it's the usual "lower ping = faster response time" that won't mean much given the ass-backwards netcode CoD uses.

I hate CSGO, but I give credit where credit is due. The netcode and lag compensation is solid. Players with high ping suffer versus players with low ping. There are so many client variables you can even turn off all the predications and lag compensations if you want to have a real-time picture of what the sever sees at the cost of the game looking like stop-motion animation piece due to no interpolation of movements. It may not be pretty, but it's as accurate as the server is receiving and sending it.

BF4... Which did launch with terrible netcode... Also plays like any normal shooter does, too. Low ping dominates as it should. In fact, DICE took a look at why the netcode was so bad and discovered part of the reason was the servers tick rate and unlike Activision, actively (pun intended!) raised it to 60Hz since both consoles and PC both run at 60fps. Granted, they had no choice because they don't have the market share CoD does, but at least the end result benefited consumers who chose to buy that game.

The really sad part IMO is I used to be a CoD fanboy. I would defend it when people would say it requires no skill, it's just squeakers playing, etc. Now, however, that is no longer a stereotype. It doesn't take any skill (thanks to the horrible lag comp), it's marketed to kids and promotes legalized digital gambling for crap that will be worthless faster than the other crap their cat pooped out last night and has since been buried under cat litter.

Cod does require skill ofcourse it does it's just that the lag comp ,poor hit detection and hip fire spread etc can choose to shit on you at any given moment rendering greater skill completely useless at that moment, I'm currently getting the Pharo to gold and IMO burst weapons are most inconsistent due to 10 burst kills at point blank range then a 1 burst hip fire kill at long range seconds later wtf, last night I run around corner with Pharo and got myself into trouble due to a xr2 wielding enemy on a head glitch with xr2 favoured range and I won, my aim was spot on but normally that don't mean shit and I'd lose that engagement unless it was against timmy no thumbs with an eye patch, and quick scoping is so annoying the amount of times I'm on good kill streak to get panic sniped by someone that finishes the game 1-20 is stupid

It takes skill to do well but it takes no skill to give a good player a bad day

Also I don't completlty agree that low ping means ur a god but rather everyone with say sub 30ms should be on level playing field and everyone ejse gets shit on cause why should 1 guy with 15ms ping have the advantage over someone with 30ms ping purely cause of his location and general state of the internet in his area when the guy on 30ms ping has prob also done everything within his power to ensure he has good connection to the point that the only way to further improve it is move house

I thought it was a terrible game after playing the beta. Sadly I was too lazy to cancel my digital pre-order so I'm stuck with it.

I'm sticking to R6:S till IW comes out with their new game, but I sure as heck won't pre-order.

I even played AW the other night and can say that I still love playing the grapple mosh pit, but I won't waste another second on blops3

Archived