Can Gaming Help With Depression???

MrTrakky

Welcome to my new series that is released every Sunday where I talk about anything to do with life.

In this video I talk about my opinion on gaming and if can help with depression. I talk about my own personal experience of depression with the loss of my father and how I personally felt gaming saved my life.

Great to have a video dealing with real world issues.

Sorry to hear about your father and glad you've found gaming as something to help with that.

Thanx Fraser I read an article not long ago that inspired the video 

I am 100% with you on this. I too lost my father also in 2009 and struggled massively to cope with life in general after that.  

I found gaming at the time was the only thing that could take the focus away from the personal grief I was suffering. By playing games like cod I found it helped as it took my mind away from the grieving process even for just a while.

I am glad that you are honest enough to share your feelings on this forum and big respect to you for that.

I am 100% with you on this. I too lost my father also in 2009 and struggled massively to cope with life in general after that.  

I found gaming at the time was the only thing that could take the focus away from the personal grief I was suffering. By playing games like cod I found it helped as it took my mind away from the grieving process even for just a while.

I am glad that you are honest enough to share your feelings on this forum and big respect to you for that.

Sorry to hear that mate, I'm glad you can relate, and I'm just being honest about life mate I had a real bad habit of bottling things in when I was younger thinking it was unmanly to express emotion but it had an adverse affect it's much better to be open and honest 

Yes I agree. Without being too stereotypical I think women in general don't bottle things up and let their emotions out which helps especially with grieving.

I definitely agree you need to grieve

Archived