MSC WAN IP

BL4CK OPS V3TRN

Guest Netduma Fraser

Hi All,

My Wan IP is disabled , should this be enabled to optimise connection and if so what details should i input ,

I personally have it disabled, I would recommend you keep it disabled as well. Unless you know exactly what you want to achieve/what to put in then I would leave it as it is. If its not broken don't fix it as they say :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

In the wan settings there's PPPoE option that is disabled should this be enabled? if so It ask for username and password I'm not sure what that would be? Can anyone help please

Your ISP router/hub may support this. If you don't know anything about it its likely you don't need it enabled. Is everything working as it is?

I had a couple of strange games in aw tonight were my ping was one bar and couldn't do anything in game, I'm a sky fiber customer and seen there's some PPPoE options in there status page but not quite sure how i would go about this?

Guest Netduma Fraser

I had a couple of strange games in aw tonight were my ping was one bar and couldn't do anything in game, I'm a sky fiber customer and seen there's some PPPoE options in there status page but not quite sure how i would go about this?

Okay so enter your internet service provider login details for the username and password on R1 settings for PPPoE :)

• 4 months later...
  • Netduma Staff

Every time I sign on, I get PSN just fine but can't connect to play online. What can I do other than disable the geo filter every single time I turn my PS on?

Can you make a new thread about this please :) In the mean time can you sea if there are any triangles or padlocks on GeoFilter when you try to connect?

Archived