Can't Wait!

postal1982

Hey I just ordered my R1 today! I live in Texas so I figure it will be a bit before I get it. I am so excited to get this and want to thank all the developers for  working hard. The Devs and there interactions with the community to make this as great as it can is one of the main reasons why I purchased this. Keep up the great job guys and I will let everyone know when I get it.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Hey I just ordered my R1 today! I live in Texas so I figure it will be a bit before I get it. I am so excited to get this and want to thank all the developers for  working hard. The Devs and there interactions with the community to make this as great as it can is one of the main reasons why I purchased this. Keep up the great job guys and I will let everyone know when I get it.

Hey postal, thanks for purchasing and for posting on the forum! I hope it doesn't take too long to arrive! Thank you so much, it really means a lot to us! If you want to get to terms with the router before it arrives so you know what to do as soon as you get it you can read everything we have on our wiki here http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php 

Any issues or questions please let us know, everyone is so friendly here and willing to help :)

Hey I just ordered my R1 today! I live in Texas so I figure it will be a bit before I get it. I am so excited to get this and want to thank all the developers for working hard. The Devs and there interactions with the community to make this as great as it can is one of the main reasons why I purchased this. Keep up the great job guys and I will let everyone know when I get it.

Welcome to the DUMA clan

You're gonna have fun ;)

Welcome to the Duma clan and to one hell of a great forum. Lot a of good players here, tons of tech knowledge and the Duma reps post every day!

Your gaming life is about to have a whole new world of information and control open up to you.

Archived