XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER REVIEW / Is it worth it?

ImSallad

that last comment you made was the only thing i had to get used to ,the heaviness of it, i actually removed the vibration motors in my old controller to make it lighter. 

this controller is great, just what i wanted, im still figuring out all the settings, if i could just get it to respond quicker in everything, it would be perfect. cod has so much "sway" back and forth when turning its something i want to eliminate but having  trouble  with the elite controls settings finding the what stops that in game.

good video, like the truthful review, you said something was wrong with one of the vibration settings. i hope this one does not develop any "drift" because almost all of my controllers do sooner or later,that means $150 paperweight.

that last comment you made was the only thing i had to get used to ,the heaviness of it, i actually removed the vibration motors in my old controller to make it lighter. 

this controller is great, just what i wanted, im still figuring out all the settings, if i could just get it to respond quicker in everything, it would be perfect. cod has so much "sway" back and forth when turning its something i want to eliminate but having  trouble  with the elite controls settings finding the what stops that in game.

good video, like the truthful review, you said something was wrong with one of the vibration settings. i hope this one does not develop any "drift" because almost all of my controllers do sooner or later,that means $150 paperweight.

yeah I turned the vibrations off, it kicks my aim off when I have it on when shooting but it was annoying when I find out. You could see if was failing aswell because the right side motor would fire right up at 100% but the left side barely got going at 100%.

I have to be honest, the app seems to change quite a lot so I'm still changing settings here and there as well!

Anyone else accidentally knock the rear paddles out of the sockets with their fingertips? That could have been better designed.

Otherwise, the Elite Controller's a nice bit of kit and I personally like the weight in my hands. It's just a pity I spend most of my time on PS4, so I've barely touched the thing...

Archived