Mortal Kombat X Problems

D3monic

Because I keep playing people with insane input delay in game for Mortal Kombat X I believe its alot different on figuring out whos host or etc so the netduma helps me find matches in areas but I wanna know how to figure out how to use it right on that game so I can get the best experience when it comes to blocking people btw this takes place in king of the hill I'd have it on create a room & make a king of the hill lobby but I can't figure out which dot is whos & I end up blocking my friends b4 so I had to remove the whole blocked portion of the list to unblock em & now since I did that its been hell ever since in King of the Hill matches

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum! 

Firstly add your friends to the allow list - http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=adding_friends_to_your_allow_listwhenever you connect to them they will appear as a perforated circle. 

Turn off ping assist and any perforated circle will be someone from your allow list.

Then any big circle you have will be the host/person you're connecting to in MKX. 

I'd recommend trying out the Mortal Kombat profile.

Yes I did that but people join within the bubble thats good and all but my main focus is tryna get a rid on the challenger or host when it comes to input delay so I never connect or them connect with me again after I find/make a new session cause it seems like all circles just keep going big to small so I don't ever really know who is who cause every dot is going big to small like a christmas tree and another problem im having when I trace it goes from server to server (but usually the 2nd dot doesn't say temp server ban and the reason why I know this is cause it connects to 3 & the 3rd is a player its rare when its a server to play for just 2 but its completely different in KOTH) 

• Administrators

Okay I think I understand. If the circles are all the same size that means you are the host. If there is one big one click on it and you can rate it low if it has an update button and block them. 

Don't worry about the trace it can be inaccurate. Focus on the ping to the host.

Yeah but the problem I see is when im playing whoever im playing with the input lag while fighting im tryna figure out who it is cause the circles go big to small in king of the hill multiple ones if not most all at one time now if I was playing player match where it was 1v1 it would only have one circle & its much easier but im basically asking is there a way for me to pinpoint who im playing during king of the hill or does it not work very well in that type of situation when multiple people are in the same king of the hill session in Mortal Kombat X 

Archived