So, Black Ops 3? David's next VON-boyage??

Dillinger

BLOPS are the best for me so a new one would be great. 

AW is the worst COD ever for me, I was in the middle of a game yesterday and had to take a phone call so I hid in a safe spot for a bit all I could see was snipers jumping 50ft up and down at opposite ends of the map quickscoping everyone, it was actually quite funny to watch.  It's a bit of fun for a quick burst but it's more kangaroo of duty than real COD so roll on the next one Treyarch.

I like that "Kangaroo of Duty"! hate the game and wish I had kept my "360" with the games - I gave it to a family that couldn't afford a console.  I keep playing it as I don't have much more to play with.  I hope BO 3 is good as I hate to have to switch to Halo or StarWars Stormfront.

The "Kangaroo's" jumping around all over the place are ridiculous and for me it is not possible and it takes the fun out of the game.  Let's hope this franchise gets back to its roots and solves their "root" problems like balancing, lag etc.

That's my 2 cents worth and with this and $5.00 you can get a Starbucks!

DARK BAWGS

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like a future setting with interogation flash backs for the single player.

I would love a tactical cod where you can push up though a map and hold position's, maps that do not have 3 routes to every point so you get shot in the back while you push.

Maps made for on the ground war , no jumping malarky i mean what were they thinking haha

Here, Here - I hear you!

COD 2... Everyone has the same guns, same perks (none) and same movements. You know what that game was about? Skill. Not who lagged first, who saw what on their screen, etc. When you shot someone your bullets counted, when you missed it was because you suck at aiming. When you add too much to something you take away what makes the game great. There's a reason why MW1, WAW and MW2 have more players on them currently than AW and BO2 have.

Couldn't agree more.  I am too stuck in my ways and remember when this all started with the early games on PC like "1942" when it was really a ground war then they started adding things like jets etc and the games became more "gimicky" and less skill.  Sure changed for me.

BF4 has a much higher skill gap BECAUSE it has vehicles that are hard to master + things to do other than just kill, kill, kill.

This is what Activision hasn't figured out yet, but it's why the franchise is dying, ironically.

Archived