nothing will load, just getting pulsing bars

when i try to got to any tab like host filtering, congestion control, even advanced settings now all i get is pulsing bars at the top of the page and nothing will load.  anyone have this problem before? it started the other day and i have upgrade to the latest firmware hoping that would help but no change other then advanced settings wont load now either

It sounds like you may not be connected to the NetDuma, either through WiFi or a hard line.

Can you confirm that you can see Netduma and it's the wireless you are connected to, or that you have a hardline connected to the Duma router Port 3?

ok restarted playstation and i am connected to cod servers now 

Sorry, I meant port 3 for laptop.

So you restarted the Playstation and now you can connect to servers, but what about the page loading on your laptop?  Is that still a problem or are you all set and we are okay to close this thread?

So I am understanding this correctly.

You can access ANY site on the internet, like normal?  But you can't access any of the NetDuma specific UI pages, is that correct?

Because the only way I see this being possible is that you are not ON the NetDuma and still getting on the internet OR you have the site address wrong.   :huh:

• Administrators

Hi mars,

Thank-you for your patience, I've fixed your router remotely. If the same issue happens again please let Fraser know and refer to this thread. 

Cheers!

• Administrators

Perfect, Thank you very much.

The support staff here is excellent just like the product.

Thank you! Great, as this has been resolved I'll now close this thread. Please feel free to open another if you have any other questions/issues.

Archived