Cant connect to anyone in fifa season since yesterday.

Hi kesonenj

It's not just you, even streamers are complaining of the match making in Fifa. I've had the same problem for the last 6 wks, so annoying. 

Tonight I had the same issue, no opponents, so I powered off the Xbox manually, unplugged the power brick for 10 minutes then rebooted. I've now had games for the last 3 hours :) 

Might work for you, might not, 

Exactly same problem Iget, you see a host appear with a big red circle, a minute later it goes to a square dormant host and your still searchin for an opponent, so frustrating.

I tried makin my geo bigger and turning strict mode off, no luck.

Only thing that worked is wot I suggested.

If you fing a solution do share m8

• Administrators

Ok so what I think worked for me was that my NAT was moderate and port-restricted so I opened it. It was open before but somehow went to moderate.

Has your issue been resolved then?

My nat is always open and behind a game.

I jus been watching a Twitch streamer who has a Netduma and he can't find a game either?

If like you said above people who don't have dumas have been complaining it may be something on the game side. 

Would advise using the fifa profile and ensuring bleeding edge is applied

The only was I have found to combat this is after every session I power off the Xbox fully and unplug the brick at the back. When ready to use plug back in and away I go, games every time.

Just to convince myself what I was doing wasn't a coincidence last night I turned the Xbox off in quick startup mode. Today I came to play and could not get a game? I unplugged the brick from the Xbox, waited for 10 minutes, plugged back in, rebooted Fifa and got a game straight away? Go figure? 

The only was I have found to combat this is after every session I power off the Xbox fully and unplug the brick at the back. When ready to use plug back in and away I go, games every time.

Just to convince myself what I was doing wasn't a coincidence last night I turned the Xbox off in quick startup mode. Today I came to play and could not get a game? I unplugged the brick from the Xbox, waited for 10 minutes, plugged back in, rebooted Fifa and got a game straight away? Go figure? 

When you unplug (and plug back in) you are clearing the cache data the XB1 uses for almost everything... Including match making.

So, this may be a glitch -- it should automatically clear at the end / start of a game session -- with the cache and not a XB1 problem per say. We know it's not a Netduma problem ;)

When you unplug (and plug back in) you are clearing the cache data the XB1 uses for almost everything... Including match making.

So, this may be a glitch -- it should automatically clear at the end / start of a game session -- with the cache and not a XB1 problem per say. We know it's not a Netduma problem ;)

Exactly, it's to do with Fifa 16 itself as so many people on Xbox are complaining of not being able to get a game, both with and without a Duma

Archived