AW not working at all after game update today

ltr7

Tried to go online after the last patch and every time game launches it boots me and gives error 1.11 Server is a different version. Any input would be great, the gaming tonight was great until it pulled me for that darn update, never dropped below a 3.0kd all night!

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi ltr7, Can you disable the geo-filter when you connect to the game please. Get to the main menu then enable it. Does it let you connect then?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Quick google suggests many people are having it. If you have the geo-filter disabled and the error persists I think its not our end I'm afraid :( 

Not an R1 problem, many people on the Activision AW forums are having the same issues I'm afraid. Also a bit annoying that you have to download all 3 files at 5.62 GB each and then let your system pick which to install. Grrrrr

this is a game issue and if the fix below doesnt fix the error you would be best to contact @Atviassist on twitter on the codhq 

what should fix it is completely powering down your console then restarting it and loading rh game it should then install the update needed

Archived