Moderate NAT

So, I have the blue box of death on the DEVICE MANAGER menu.  I have gone thru all of the steps on the following link, but to no avail.

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=how_do_i_open_my_nat&s[]=moderate&s[]=nat

Any halp would be greatly appreciated because as of right now I just paid $200 to not be able to party of with my homies, and I am a bit frustrated.

What ISP Mfr and model # is the modem?

What FW version do you have loaded on the R1 currently?

Is the xbox wire connected to the R1?

Do you have reserved IP address for the xbox? I use .199

I have mine set up and get OPEN NAT all the time with my configuration. I have a stand alone modem connected to the R1 and the xbox wire connected to the R1.

IPv6 and wireless is disabled.

Congestion controls are at 100 Down and 99 UP since I'm the only one gaming at night and all others are in bed.

Host Filter is set for most of USA. Xbox filter set to XBL.

Cookies and uPnP enabled.

No port fowarding rules are used since I'm the only one gaming.

What ISP Mfr and model # is the modem? - Verizon Fios.  I saw the Fios thread, but since the service is provided by my employers, I do not have the authority to call and submit

work requests, so that guy's awesome-sounding configuration is not an option for me.

What FW version do you have loaded on the R1 currently? 1.03.6g

Is the xbox wire connected to the R1? Yes.  Fios comes in thru the wall to their router.  R1 is plugged into port 1 on the Fios router. Xbox is connected to port on R1.

Do you have reserved IP address for the xbox? I use .199 - No, I don't even know what that means, honestly.

Archived