Opinions on Glitching Is it right or wrong???

MrTrakky

So guys this morning I was in a lobby with two level 1000 master prestigers who both had the very latest in DLC weaponry and it awoke the question is glitching right or wrong I've done a video showing them in my lobby and I've done a vote id love your feedback

Gitching is most definitely wrong.   No respect at all for those guys.  Vonderhaar has said in the past that they will take care of these exploiters so their fun should only last a short time hopefully.  This definitely isn't the worse it's been in CoD though.  It's been going on for a long time.   My first CoD was MW2 and it was easily as bad back then.  I clearly remember people selling hacks for 1200 microsoft points every lobby and even the javelin glitch until that was fixed; couldn't find a room without someone exploiting that.  

Gitching is most definitely wrong.   No respect at all for those guys.  Vonderhaar has said in the past that they will take care of these exploiters so their fun should only last a short time hopefully.  This definitely isn't the worse it's been in CoD though.  It's been going on for a long time.   My first CoD was MW2 and it was easily as bad back then.  I clearly remember people selling hacks for 1200 microsoft points every lobby and even the javelin glitch until that was fixed; couldn't find a room without someone exploiting that.

Maybe I didn't experience it as bad on mw2 as I was PS3 but it has always been an issue

it's definitely cheeze, and I agree with what quickfaith said about the weapon unlocks.  Where is a person's head at that feels the need to cheat at video games?  I never understood that mentality.  Are those guys the future corporate leaders of the world?

it's definitely cheeze, and I agree with what quickfaith said about the weapon unlocks.  Where is a person's head at that feels the need to cheat at video games?  I never understood that mentality.  Are those guys the future corporate leaders of the world?

Nice QOTSA avatar major masingil!

I'm a big fan of Mr. Homme!

Maybe I didn't experience it as bad on mw2 as I was PS3 but it has always been an issue

That's prob it.  Back in the early days the xbox was the system that got hacked most and the cheaters flocked to.  I don't think it matters what system you are on anymore.  They are everywhere.

Nice QOTSA avatar major masingil!

I'm a big fan of Mr. Homme!

Who else represents rock better than him? Did you hear any of the new Iggy Pop collaboration?  It's totally different than Josh's regular genre, a little on the pop side of rock. Not sure how I feel about it yet, but musically the songs are tight.  Also if you're a fan of QOTSA,, check out -Olivier Libaux- "Uncovered Queens of the Stone Age".  Acoustic QOTSA songs sung by some very talented female vocalists.  You'll be able to understand a lot of Josh's lyrics which get lost in translation of rock.  Hearing what he was actually saying brought a new level of respect to his song writing skills.

That's prob it.  Back in the early days the xbox was the system that got hacked most and the cheaters flocked to.  I don't think it matters what system you are on anymore.  They are everywhere.

Your not wrong they are everywhere hopefully their time will come

Who else represents rock better than him? Did you hear any of the new Iggy Pop collaboration?  It's totally different than Josh's regular genre, a little on the pop side of rock. Not sure how I feel about it yet, but musically the songs are tight.  Also if you're a fan of QOTSA,, check out -Olivier Libaux- "Uncovered Queens of the Stone Age".  Acoustic QOTSA songs sung by some very talented female vocalists.  You'll be able to understand a lot of Josh's lyrics which get lost in translation of rock.  Hearing what he was actually saying brought a new level of respect to his song writing skills.

I'm a bit on the fence with the Iggy stuff to be honest. I like Iggy and I like Josh but I don't know if I like them as a collaboration. It's the same as saying "I like pizza and I like custard" - you wouldn't eat them at the same time (unless you were totally baked or a sum of money was involved). I guess I'll let it grow on me though.

Will check out Oliver Libaux though man! Thanks for the tip :)

Archived