Update to .6 firmware

I updated to the .6 firmware version and I believe my previous version was below the .5 version but I upgraded to the new version because when I hit the update on the menu It said I had the latest version available. So I upgraded thinking I had the .5 version. I read the warning and although all seems to be working well will I need to send the router back to be repaired?

Please advise as to what I should do.

Thanks

• Netduma Staff

Hey, welcome to the forum :)

I think if it has upgraded without any problems then it should be ok. But Fraser or someone else from Netduma will be able to confirm that - they might be able to check it remotely for any problems.

I updated to the .6 firmware version and I believe my previous version was below the .5 version but I upgraded to the new version because when I hit the update on the menu It said I had the latest version available. So I upgraded thinking I had the .5 version. I read the warning and although all seems to be working well will I need to send the router back to be repaired?

Please advise as to what I should do.

Thanks

I went ahead and did the same thing. It works fine. 

Thanks for trying to help me out here, but I'm gonna bow out now and allow the other new owners get the help they need. 

Archived