trying to understand how royal mail works!!

I put my order on Sunday 22nd, on Monday 23rd I got an email from detduma that it has been dispatched, I checked royal mail tracking # and it said it has been out for us on the same day, now I checked today Wednesday 25th usps   tracking # and it says it has not left uk yet, so im trying to understand why it has taken 3 days just to sent it out from uk?? 

• Netduma Staff

I put my order on Sunday 22nd, on Monday 23rd I got an email from detduma that it has been dispatched, I checked royal mail tracking # and it said it has been out for us on the same day, now I checked today Wednesday 25th usps   tracking # and it says it has not left uk yet, so im trying to understand why it has taken 3 days just to sent it out from uk?? 

It will have to be processed and transported to the correct place for shipment over sees. I'm not sure how often planes are, but if they are daily, it could, take a day to get on a plane. I expect that once it arrives in its destination country, the sipping progress will be updated.

I think 3 days probably sounds about right. I mean it has only really being two days since it has been in the shipment program, so I would say that this is probably normal :)

I hope you enjoy using it once you get it :D

I sent a package first class to a friend a few weeks ago to Connecticut and it to 7-8 days for him to get it.

I guess a lot of delivery times and delays to other countries are customs related on arrival at destination,

Hope you enjoy it when it arrives

Hi - thanks for ordering. This FAQ answer may help with your question:

http://netduma.com/support/faqs/how-do-i-track-my-order-who-will-deliver-my-order/

If you would like me to you can message me your order number and j can check the tracking status to let you know it's current status.

i got it today, thank you, now im really having a problem cause im not to experience with dmz, static nat etc.. i have verizon fios i connected netduma and now my xbox one console nat is moderate and is taking forever to join matches, i tried the upnp but nothing please help 

Guest Netduma Fraser

i got it today, thank you, now im really having a problem cause im not to experience with dmz, static nat etc.. i have verizon fios i connected netduma and now my xbox one console nat is moderate and is taking forever to join matches, i tried the upnp but nothing please help 

Fantastic! Not to worry we have you covered, please follow the instructions here http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=how_do_i_open_my_nat:)

Fantastic! Not to worry we have you covered, please follow the instructions here http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=how_do_i_open_my_nat :)

yeah i saw that already, i do have that blue screen but mine does not show the wan ip so i dont know what to put on dmz

Guest Netduma Fraser

yeah i saw that already, i do have that blue screen but mine does not show the wan ip so i dont know what to put on dmz

You'll need to upgrade to the latest version, follow the instructions carefully here http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=manual_updateyoull then be able to see the WAN IP in device manager so you can open your NAT :)

You'll need to upgrade to the latest version, follow the instructions carefully here http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=manual_updateyoull then be able to see the WAN IP in device manager so you can open your NAT :)

ok i got it, xbox nat open everything working good, one thing i dont understand to much is still takes a while to find matches but i see on the geo florida is full of red circles wich i understand they are hosts but everytime it connects to some lobby it gets out by itself like 10 times before it stays in one, and how to know who is hosting when i see like 3 big red circles at the same time

Guest Netduma Fraser

ok i got it, xbox nat open everything working good, one thing i dont understand to much is still takes a while to find matches but i see on the geo florida is full of red circles wich i understand they are hosts but everytime it connects to some lobby it gets out by itself like 10 times before it stays in one, and how to know who is hosting when i see like 3 big red circles at the same time

Fantastic! This should help you with that http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_am_i_getting_booted_from_the_lobby_gamethe big circle that is present when you are physically in game and playing is the host. 

Fantastic! This should help you with that http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_am_i_getting_booted_from_the_lobby_gamethe big circle that is present when you are physically in game and playing is the host. 

ok, thank you so much you have been really helpfull, i just got one more question for now,on the congestion control i notice the lower you put your download or upload cap the lower down and up mg i get trough my xbox, i have 25 down 25 up i put 70% as recommended and i do an xbox speed test and it gives me 14 dow 14 up and when i put 100% down cap up cap i do speed test and i get 25 25 so i just want it to understand why it is recommended to have less?? thank you in advanced 

Guest Netduma Fraser

ok, thank you so much you have been really helpfull, i just got one more question for now,on the congestion control i notice the lower you put your download or upload cap the lower down and up mg i get trough my xbox, i have 25 down 25 up i put 70% as recommended and i do an xbox speed test and it gives me 14 dow 14 up and when i put 100% down cap up cap i do speed test and i get 25 25 so i just want it to understand why it is recommended to have less?? thank you in advanced 

Yes that is working correctly. Devices on your network can saturate your connection making it laggy. Lowering it to around 70% prevents this and allows all devices to use the internet unhindered. It lowers your speed because youre throttling it with the congestion control. Thats normal dont worry :)

Yes that is working correctly. Devices on your network can saturate your connection making it laggy. Lowering it to around 70% prevents this and allows all devices to use the internet unhindered. It lowers your speed because youre throttling it with the congestion control. Thats normal dont worry :)

ok,i think im having problems, it looks like if the router is not blocking nothing, i put strict and i put the smallest and is still looks like is connecting outside the filter i dont see any (outside filter range host legend)on the map like is not even trying to block and almost all the circles on the map looks like the (always allowed host legend) and i have not allowed or deny host yet, do you think i should reset the router? it was fine yesterday but today is doin that

Guest Netduma Fraser

ok,i think im having problems, it looks like if the router is not blocking nothing, i put strict and i put the smallest and is still looks like is connecting outside the filter i dont see any (outside filter range host legend)on the map like is not even trying to block and almost all the circles on the map looks like the (always allowed host legend) and i have not allowed or deny host yet, do you think i should reset the router? it was fine yesterday but today is doin that

It sounds like your Geo-filter is not enabled. If the button says 'disable' its enabled. If it says 'enable' its disabled. 

It sounds like your Geo-filter is not enabled. If the button says 'disable' its enabled. If it says 'enable' its disabled. 

yeah its enabled 

Guest Netduma Fraser

yeah its enabled 

Okay, if you want you can jump in chat and I'll have a look before Im off for the night :)

Top right of the page, click on chat but you found me :)

thank you so much i dont know exactly what you did but it worked 

Archived