Can't Get A FIFA 16 Game

Hi Guys

Does anyone else have a problem gettin UT games? A host appears in my Geo but it doesn't connect to my opponent? I have a Open NAT, behind a cone nat!

I dont think its the Duma as its showing hosts, jus not connecting? So frustrating, one night it works and the next night it doesn't? 

Is your home location set correctly?
What happens if you expand the radius , are you able to connect?

Do you have strict mode enabled?

Also , do you have bleeding edge cloud enabled?
Do any of the hosts you see have Square symbols or Padlock symbols?

Hi Asentrix

Location set to UK, Manchester based.

Expanding me Geo does nothing.

Strict mode is enabled.

Bleeding edge & cloud enabled also

After about 90 seconds the round host sign goes to a square dormant host symbol with my Xbox still looking for a game? Go Figure?

After updating to .6 I then set the profile to none-gaming, tried for a game and got a match straight away?

Hi Asentrix

Location set to UK, Manchester based.

Expanding me Geo does nothing.

Strict mode is enabled.

Bleeding edge & cloud enabled also

After about 90 seconds the round host sign goes to a square dormant host symbol with my Xbox still looking for a game? Go Figure?

After updating to .6 I then set the profile to none-gaming, tried for a game and got a match straight away?

Well the fact you were able to get into a game is a good sign

I had a ton of weird issues yesterday , including the dormant hosts etc 

Could you disable strict mode , and put your ping assist at 0?

Also make sure your geo-filter is roughly 1000-2000km

Just a quick note , although profiles do make the configuration process easier, in my opinion it's much better to configure everything manually

The profile's only help configure the router for certain things , but there's no 'one size fits all' , so you're going to run into a few issues here and there

Let me know if you notice any improvements :)

• Administrators

I'd recommend using the FIFA profile and see if you are able to get a game. 

The way it works is it will find a player, that may be outside your radius. It will try to continue and then kick you out then you need to search until you get one that's inside your Geo.

Hi Fraser

I'm wondering if its ought to do with my BT HH5? I unplugged both the HH5 and the Duma for 10 minutes, plugged back in and hey presto I got a game straight away? Coincidence?

Like I said, the Duma seems to be working right, get a host in my geo, circle goes big, Fifa just doesn't connect leading to a dormant host symbol and Fifa still searching for a game?

This happens intermittently which makes it even more frustrating. In a busy world you manage to find some downtime on your own, sit down for a game and I can spend an hour trying to find a game without success so you give up. Go back the next time, do nothing different and you get a game straight away?

Archived