DLC weapons are out & discussion [BO3]

Asentrix

This is not new. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microtransaction

This is not going to change. (They have to stay part of the game, its the way of ALL games now)

No matter the amount of crying, calling vonderhaar names, threatening to "not buy the next one" (you're gonna buy the next one anyhow) you do, its all here to stay.

This is not new. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microtransaction

This is not going to change. (They have to stay part of the game, its the way of ALL games now)

No matter the amount of crying, calling vonderhaar names, threatening to "not buy the next one" (you're gonna buy the next one anyhow) you do, its all here to stay.

I remember a time... probably before you were born... When games shipped 100% complete and actual expansion packs were just that: Add-ons that expanded on the core game play experience and added new content for a one-time fee. Guess what? Everybody loved it and kept playing games just as much as they do, now.

So, your argument they "have" to be in every game now is complete bullocks. They are there because publishers saw how profitable mobile games were that used this model, and applied it on a larger scale... and kids gobbled it up. So, this is why they are here, but in the end they don't and never need to be part of games... Unless the game is just so bad the devs need to hide behind paywalls e.g. Evolve.

It isn't really the way of all games now, it depends on how gullible you are.

Its alright trying to seperate yourself from the poor saying 'I got the spare money anyway'.

Surely if you need to spend money, spend it on something worthwhile like a charity or someone sick otherwise you're pursuading them to release more crap on top of crap.

Besides, I hear a lot of you complaining about the game (righly so) so why do you continue to give them stocking filler's ?

@ Mister Hooper. They are here to stay because YOU buy them (give yourself a pat on the back) and with an attitude that sounds like you just came from the official CoD forum where every next person says and repeats over & over what you say 'You'll buy them anyway' blah blah blah...

There are two types of customers, people that complain and people who don't complain and never come back.

Personally I'm the latter, I have left out titles in the past. We're not slaves yet but we are borderline and 'youth' isn't helping.

I don't understand why you would worship people who sell you crap anyway ? Are you related to Vahn ?...

I have the brass knuckles, sword and the MX Garand (If that's the name). All within a couple of weeks just 30 cryptokeys a go, no money spent on those. I have spent money for COD points but certainly not hundreds. I know F1st has spent over $1K and just got the rifle in his last stream.  

I haven't spent any money, but I play the hell out of this game. I looked yesterday and I have about 17 days in game total. That's a lot, I have no life I admit.

When I build up to 30 keys, I spend them on rares. I've unlocked the brass-knuckles, butterfly-knife, Marshal 16, and the other night I finally got the Mx-Garand, as that is the only thing I really wanted. Awesome gun, I use it in both core and hard-core and do really well with it. In core I run the high-caliber attachment and go for head-shots, works out great as a one hit kill or two from about anywhere on the map that I have noticed. Since I'm doing well with it, I'm positive it will get nerfed to hell and be useless in no time.

Last night I had a guy running around with the sword trying to get me for a few matches over and over. I kept mowing him down with the Mx-garand and picking up his sword. I think I finally got a single kill with that sword. Timing was off or something, not used to it. I definitely was thinking, what a useless weapon. He was probably trying to camo up or something, cause I know it couldn't of been fun watching me pop him twice before he could slide up on me. I'm guessing he got me one time out of dozens, it was that bad.

but yeah, I've gotten pretty lucky with the rare drops, but again, look how much I have played and how many spins I've probably had....

Archived