Post your Combat Records here! Share your stats

AlsaibaiH

Nice stats! Pretty easy to tell that you party stomp. I like the way they've broken down stats in the combat record this time, including separating Kd's for each game type.  That always annoyed me because you could never tell which game type someone's stats really came from, and obviously it matters.  Harder to hold Kd and score per minute it certain game types.  

But I think they should also add a stat for percentage of games played in a party vs. solo for those of us who troop it solo and hold good stats playing with kids with no thumbs or who could care less about the Obj..lol.  That deserves its own badge of honor! lol

@Scrizzy, the max party I play with is 3 people, never in full and you can know if someone is playing obj or not is on their score per minute - the higher it is the more capture flags/hardpoint kills ..etc they have gotten, its basically a guage of how hard you are going in :P My stats came from domaination as you can tell from the video I have 1000+ games in that and 10000 flag defends as shown in the domination leaderboard, I usually hangout by B flag and get those extra defend points ^_^

I believe you, that was part of my point.  Domination is one of the harder modes to hold a high Kd if you are playing the Obj.  Trust me, I know, its the majority of what I play.  I have a 3 kd and 400 spm playing mostly solo.  And it's not the kind of mode you can consistently dominate solo, I tend to get matched with kids that simply cant be helped no matter what I do.

But as for spm, the problem is that killstreaks factor in, so you can not tell anything about a persons play style by SPM really.  If someone runs support streaks, they will always have a higher SPM. That was always the way to boost SPM in Blops 2.  Especially in a party where you can feed off each other, stringing vsats/hatrs together etc.  I've often been matched with kids with 4-500spms that went negative in game.  They contributed by spamming Uavs/counters, etc., but spm and skill are only partly related.

I also knew you played in parties because of the win percentage and some other stats.  Playing solo you get thrown into a lot of unwinnable games, or with hopeless teams, so your win percentage suffers.  Secondly, you average about 5 caps and 7 defenses a game and generally win, that suggests that the other team is probably being pushed back most of the game so you don't have to cap as much as defend.  And lastly, your accuracy is ok, around 20-25 percent with most smg and auto ARs (mine are about 28-30 with each), but your gun kds are really good, meaning you kill a lot without having to be that accurate, which tells me your enemies are often on the run, getting flanked, or completely overwhelmed from every direction, all of which suggest a pretty good party owning the map and fighting for kills, yes? lol.  I notice the details..lol.  Nothing wrong with beating up lobbies with a few friends.  Good stuff. 

@Scrizzy, I like you. My accuracy is down because of my pings am stuck on 100-150 ping in all my games because there are no servers in the MENA region :(

So I always end up shooting 2 extra bursts... I try to play peer to peer so I dont have to connect to a server but it doesn't always find a game

Yup, that'll do it..lol.  I stay away from burst weapons for just that reason.  Don't think I've ever had a 1 burst kill with the M8 like I see in videos all the time.  If I could just find the kind of hit detection I see people like MarkofJ have, I think I could maintain a 5 kd..lol

But I'm an unapologetic COD enthusiast man..lol. thanks for sharing the combat record.

Archived