New patch for Black Ops 3

RADDY1993

G Slide was patched, but people have already figured out a way to still use by adding YY (double swap weapons) or melee before the jump.  There are already several youtube videos on it.

Adding maps to the update, but have to activated via Store.  This is great if you want the maps (I do), but terrible for eating up hard drive space if you don't. 

I like Combine, but I am happy that previous map limits are going to be added.

Yes, fix the VMP glitch were some people don't show up on the map. 

WTF:

1. Where is mention of Exodus fixed for PS4?
  2. XR-2, ICR and Sheiva get even more of a recoil/ADS buff?
  3. BIGGEST WTF The Argus and KRM get even MORE lethal damage range?  F' snipers, I am going to use the ARGUS with a SCOPE.
  4. Why nerf AWARENESS?
  5. "Fine-tuned Rapid Fire effectiveness across all weapons" - What does that mean - Nerf, buff or both?
  6. No mention of engine changes?

• Assault Rifles

• XR-2

• Increased ADS aim stability. (this is a buff)

• Increased recoil control. (this is a buff)

ICR

SHEIVA

• Awareness Perk

• Reduced audible range bonus. (this is a nerf)

Adding maps to the update, but have to activated via Store.  This is great if you want the maps (I do), but terrible for eating up hard drive space if you don't. 

You're able to download the maps already?

I looked in the store and can't see them (I pre-ordered / season pass)

"Fine-tuned Rapid Fire effectiveness across all weapons."

I hope this is a buff as pre-patch it was useless on a lot of guns particularly the lower fire rate AR's like the Man-O-War and ICR due to the low % increase.

You're able to download the maps already?

I looked in the store and can't see them (I pre-ordered / season pass)

The maps are included in the update for everyone.  However, you have to  purchase the maps or the season pass to activate them so you can use them.  It is not like the old method where you had to download the maps too as part of the purchase.   They are making them similar to "Pro" versions of apps, where you download load the normal app and then buy the "pro" version to unlock the "pro" features.  

The maps are included in the update for everyone.  However, you have to  purchase the maps or the season pass to activate them so you can use them.  It is not like the old method where you had to download the maps too as part of the purchase.   They are making them similar to "Pro" versions of apps, where you download load the normal app and then buy the "pro" version to unlock the "pro" features.  

Yeah already got them , god the lag sucks , maps are pretty cool , disappointing how small the waterpark map is and how the slides don't work (?)

Archived