Great Games Last Night

RADDY1993

Just wanted to say i had the best games so far last night. Me and my friend both have Duma's and i was party leader, all night we was getting great connections, hit detection so on. What was weird was whils playing i has 2 big red circles one was in UK and was a player host and the other was a dedi in NE France (screenie below). So was i on the player host or dedi ?

r0mFRZ9.jpg

Thats what i thought and it plays awesome :). but why is there a large red circle in UK ?, do you think its me LOL.

The red circle where you have your "home" pin dropped is your friend. You were in a party chat, correct? You send quite a bit of data to people you are in party chats with. the other slightly larger circle was the host for sure. 

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Dynamite84,

That is most likely a server in the wrong location. The latest version hopefully coming out mid week will have IDs for hosts so you can report ones that are low ping but too far away. So we can move them back to your home. For now hopefully ping assist can find them for you thats why I suggest setting it to 50ms :) 

Hi Dynamite84,

That is most likely a server in the wrong location. The latest version hopefully coming out mid week will have IDs for hosts so you can report ones that are low ping but too far away. So we can move them back to your home. For now hopefully ping assist can find them for you thats why I suggest setting it to 50ms :)

This is huge! New version mid-week. Are we talkin' .8 or dare I say 1.03?! 

Cheers Shizz, it will be 1.03 enough new features to warren it :)

Iain,

I've been around here since about 2 weeks before .7 dropped but didn't make my account until sometime after that. Before .7 dropped though, I feel like you released a new features list. Since 1.03 is is slated for APPROXIMATELY mid week this coming week, you think we may get an official feature list this weekend? I would love to get the community talking.

Archived