The Division Beta & my opinion so far.

PuppetMaster

Anybody else find it really boring? I mean walk soot loot, walk shoot loot, walk shoot loot. Not to mention the loot is pretty boring & every enemy is the same just scaled in health. The Dark Zone is the trollest MP I've ever seen. People will literally hide behind the doors(walk in to spawn) and shoot you as soon as you walk in. they will also just camp the extraction zone in a party to take what you earned. This was one of my most hyped games of 2016 but now it reminds me of dying light just 1000x more boring. I know people will disagree but that's your opinion and that's fine.

P.S. I know it's a beta and things could change.

P.S. I know it's a beta and things could change.

It won't change, though, most likely?

It's a beta, but betas are really just modern-day demos.

Yes, there will (hopefully!) be more in the retail release, but the core game mechanics you don't like... and I knew this game was going to be a glorified DayZ-esque PVP fest... Is what the game is going to consist of. 

I honestly lost interest in this game about a year ago because I knew it was going to be another "Destiny" in terms of not much to do, repetitive PVE and trolling PVP given the limited scope of the game world.

Played it on PC the game looks nice but it's not for me to slow admittedly i only gave it 2 hrs but that was enough for me to know it's not a future purchase.

We played with 4 of us for 7 hours, completed the small amount of missions in the single player co-op and then jumped in on the dark zone as a team of 4. Every dropoff saw us taking on the players and stealing the loot. Great fun!

We played the single player all on hardest settings and the AI is challenging at times with increased health and damage.

I think many players have the mindset that all games should be like COD, fast and easy, once you take your mindset away from the arcade of COD the game is very much fun to play with friends.

We have seen maybe 20% of the game in the beta, roll on release :)

I think many players have the mindset that all games should be like COD, fast and easy, once you take your mindset away from the arcade of COD the game is very much fun to play with friends.

We have seen maybe 20% of the game in the beta, roll on release :)

I can't speak for anybody else, but that is not why I don't like what I've played so far.

It's basically a semi-realistic Destiny which is not a good thing, IMO.

It may be a "beta" a.k.a. demo, but this is what the game has to offer on launch. Yes, they will add things, but my gut says wait for a year until Division 2.0 drops which will be how the game should have launched similar to The Taken King was with Destiny.

Also, you contradict yourself when you admit the only thing the developers did for "hard" mode was add more bullet sponge AI with increased damage. That's the definition of arcade game play...

I can't speak for anybody else, but that is not why I don't like what I've played so far.

It may be a "beta" a.k.a. demo, but this is what the game has to offer on launch. Yes, they will add things, but my gut says wait for a year until Division 2.0 drops which will be how the game should have launched similar to The Taken King was with Destiny.

Also, you contradict yourself when you admit the only thing the developers did for "hard" mode was add more bullet sponge AI with increased damage. That's the definition of arcade game play...

It is something different other than what is out right now that I enjoy playing. Its nothing like Destiny and here is why...

1, 3rd Person, great!

2, No RNG on loot, you decide what weapon you use and mod.

3, No 48 hour raids, (just to be clear, that is a joke)

4, The PVP is very different to Destiny.

5, Its Clancy and i'm a big fan :)

You missed what I meant, let me explain...

By arcade I mean you can put your 10p or 10c (Turn on console) and just shoot. If many choose to just run and gun on easy mode, yes you will clear it in a few days but as a squad of 4 friends we hunt everything in and around city and that makes it a fun CO-OP. (Something Destiny also does not have...Yes sorry little bits of metal robot  collectables :rolleyes: ).

Its a game that will see us over until ghost recon hits.

TBH I find it easier than CoD(3rd person is literally spray and pray). You actually prove that point saying the 4 player team will just camp drop zones and just steal what others earn. FYI The division is also a shooter. Point and shoot is its make focus. I guarantee you this game will get bad to mediocre reviews.

Archived