[Resolved] Netduma not working.......

Now it is!

Anyone else had this issue where the Netduma is connected to the mains, but showing no sign of life, no lights not connecting to wifi or by Ethernet.

I tried a hard reset through the back of the Duma, no change

Tried unplugging completely and then reconnecting, no change

Rebooted my whole system, no change

After around 10 minutes, after I had dug out my Asus router to reconnect it,the Netduma suddenly burst into life :)

Anyone else had this issue? If you have do you know the reason why?

And does it mean the Duma is breaking down?

I would check the charger is pushed in tightly to the back of the duma,

And if it carry's on use a multi meter to test the charger before moving on to thinking its a router hardware issue.

I would check the charger is pushed in tightly to the back of the duma,

And if it carry's on use a multi meter to test the charger before moving on to thinking its a router hardware issue.

Hi, thanks I will keep my eye on it, but it was just the way it "burst back into life" when I was just about to unplug it! As it had not been, touched, moved or anything else when it went down :)

I was thinking it might have been just on the cusp of making a connection in the power port, obviously I could be wrong but its the first thing to check, the port and the output from the adapter :)

I was thinking it might have been just on the cusp of making a connection in the power port, obviously I could be wrong but its the first thing to check, the port and the output from the adapter :)

I think you are right, ch caked the charger and it was slightly out of the socket:)

Archived