BO 3 Gold Camo Help needed...

DARK BAWGS

laugh.png GOT IT!  biggrin.png

After so many attempts I finally got my Gold Razorback (if I never see that gun again it will be too soon!)  Anyway with the help of a team from iAG Clan - especially Stephen he showed me some spots to camp on a couple of maps and covered my back; done in two games...

I did find that once I took the Varix scope off my Blood Thirsty medals counted. 

Thanks to every one that stood in there and advised me - I applied much of what you all suggested and finally it worked.

After so many attempts I finally got my Gold Razorback (if I never see that gun again it will be too soon!)  Anyway with the help of a team from iAG Clan - especially Stephen he showed me some spots to camp on a couple of maps and covered my back; done in two games...

I did find that once I took the Varix scope off my Blood Thirsty medals counted. 

Thanks to every one that stood in there and advised me - I applied much of what you all suggested and finally it worked.

Nice , congrats on gold!

CONGRATULATIONS SIR!!! Glad you managed it mate i definitely understand the frustrations of blood thirsty's as i've being doing the dark camo challenge i've just finished all guns just 1 rocket launcher now 

Archived