Destiny xbox one

RainMan724

Hi I am very interested in your product. I'm a very avid player of Destiny on xbox 1. I have over 3,500 played. However as it's well known the crucible can be ridden with lag. Just yesterday I had multiple lobbies with several red and yellow bar connections. I have a very good and stable high speed cable connection and am always green but other people's connections ruin the game. Will your product eliminate most of this issue? I know that nothing is perfect but from what I have read and seen it seems like netduma could be the answer. Thanks for the help.

Also put into consideration that currently PVP is skill based matchmaking. The Netduma worked very well for me pre skill based matchmaking. Right now even though with the Netduma I am getting players from all over the world. How their getting into my radius is beyond the Netduma. Destiny PVP in general is just a nightmare currently. Until they changed SBMM to servers I would hold up in making the purchase. There have been so many complaints from the destiny community due to its current pvp state that bungie if they're listening would make the changes.

One thing the folks at Netduma would hate to see is a new customer make the purchase thinking it would solve their problems then to find out that it hasn't and make the assumption that the R1 was a waste of money,gimmick,misleading, etc when in reality its the way the game is currently formatted in terms of PVP experience. Just my two cents.

Archived