Got My Duma Yesterday and Need Help Maximizing Speeds

Hello everyone! I just got my Duma yesterday, and I cannot for the life of me get speeds above 30-45 Mbps down. My upload speed is fine (12 Mbps), but compared to my other router, TP Link Archer c9, (175 Mbps down/ 12-13 Up), they are dismal. Before Posting here, I have followed every direction available on the FAQ section, other threads EVERYTHING. Now, to justify buying another router, I HAD to tell my wife that the speeds of the DUMA were comparable, but so far, she has noticed to and is wondering why. Things I have done: read many, many, wifi questions regarding speed issues in FAQ and Forums, changed preemptive, reactive, disabled the Ipv6 in ALL locations, reset distribution, downloaded the latest firmware since mine just shipped with the 1.03.3 version, which was a little surprising. Please help me if you guys can, I've ran out of options including switching out all cables too!! lol. I'm starting to think maybe it's an internal antenna issue? Now I'm talking about Wifi speeds here, Oh, I also tried every channel option 1-11 and the different securities. Any help will be greatly appreciated, and I know you guys are really good at it by viewing all of your forum posts thus far. Thank you!!!

What are you congestion controls set for? For speed testing, I think they need to be at 100%. When you start to slide the down link slider to adjust for your network devices, the speed will also go down as it's trying to adjust for all bandwidth and connected devices which maybe doing other this. Now trying to get A+ BB and Quality with dslreports.com speed test, As you slide the downlink slider to the left, depending on conditions, you'll start to see the BB and Qualtity and Speed grades on dslreports.com start to fluctuate. The grades on dslreports.com seem to not match in regards to Speed vs BB and Quality. I was able to get BB and Quality at A+ however my speed suffered a grade C. This was with sliders at 92% Down and 100% Up. When I moved the down to 100%, Speed was A+ however BB and Quality was degraded to D. My ISP services 100/3. I noticed that I moved the Down slider up to 93% and got a B in BB and A+ still in quality. Speed was C or B I think. Take this into account if you choose to use dslreports.com for testing. These settings I use are for me alone and I'm the only one gaming at night so nobody else is online. I'm going to try gaming with sliders at 100% and see how it goes regardless of the dslreports grades I get at 100%. 

• Administrators

So this is just wifi you're talking about? With wired do you get your full speeds?

Wifi is not AC so you won't be able to get that much. I believe around 40-50 is what people can usually get with it. 

Have you also disabled wifi on your hub to prevent any interference?

Archived