My order story

Hello everyone I am creating this post to share my ordering story of my R1 router by DHL as a delivery option.

13th of Jan. : Tried to order netduma for the first time but had some complications with paypal

14th of Jan. : Finally got through with paypal and ordered my Net Duma R1 router to Bahrain. * Bahrain is my country

As I ordered after the time Netduma dispatches its routers I had to wait for the next working day dispatch.

15th. of Jan. :

1. DHL picked up my shipment from NetDuma base in Gatwick UK :: 15:21 PM

2. DHL Processed my shipment at its base.

3. DHL sent my shipment to Heathrow Airport

4. Item processed at the Airport awaiting to be shipped. :: 21:38 PM

16th. of Jan. :

1. My NetDuma router departed Heathrow airport. 06:49 AM

2. Customs Status updated * 14:25 PM

*Apparently my shipment reached a transit location and is not at my country customs as I thought it would be.

3. Arrived at Sort Facility in the airport in Bahrain.

4. Processed at airport .

5. Clearance processing complete at airport

6. it says Processed at BAHRAIN * not sure which part of the delivery process is this

7. Departed Facility in BAHRAIN 21:44 PM

Note: By this time 2 days have passed and the 1-2 DHL promise is out.

17th. of Jan. :

1. Arrived at Delivery Facility in Bahrain

2. Item is with the mail guy now . 07:36

* Note the estimated delivery time on the DHL website updated to today by end of the day

*** Bahrain working days are from Sunday to Thursday. Note that DHL informed me that they are functioning just as normal in weekends too. My guess is that the delay happened because the flight carrying the package had a 1 stop transit on its way to Bahrain - this is normal for my location as most flights stop in Dubai before arriving here.

3. Item is supposedly on the way, I called DHL asking about the hold up and I questioned the address they have saved in the system, they've got the numbers right but the block, street, house numbers are all juggled up so I had to reconfirm that with them. Hopefully the shipment arrives soon. * Note I did request changing the address after making the order and that may have been the cause.

** I will update this forum post with developments.

-- Driver calls me and agrees to meet me somewhere near my house as the address isn't right on the package - met him, collected and all happy now :D 10:32 AM

Process started on 15th of Jan at 15:21 PM and Ended 17th of Jan 10:32 AM.

Happy with the delivery process ^_^

• Administrators

Hey welcome to the forum. I understand your frustration, however on the website it states it is 1-2 working days this means that it will not get delivered at the weekend. It will almost certainly arrive on Monday which would land in the 1-2 working day time frame.

Hello Fraser,

Not frustrated really, I was really interested in the delivery process and I couldn't find that much information online and this is only me sharing the experience if anyone is curious about how does it normally go :D.

All good so far, according to DHL site it should be here by the end of the day.

• Administrators

Hello Fraser,

Not frustrated really, I was really interested in the delivery process and I couldn't find that much information online and this is only me sharing the experience if anyone is curious about how does it normally go :D.

All good so far, according to DHL site it should be here by the end of the day.

Ahh I see! Sorry, I just assumed it was a frustrated post haha

Archived