Crazy BO3 lag spikes.

Idiot On Tour

Am I the only one who is consistently every game receiving serious but short and sporadic lag spikes? 

I had significant lag spikes.  I was able to decrease them by 1) changing to a different modem that did not have EEE and 2) changing the congestion control to reduce the bufferbloat.

I see this a lot as well from the in game ping meter. I don't have my Duma hooked up at the moment as I am still trying to get EE to sort my I broadband service quality out. I cannot play core modes without it being a total lag fest and utter grind to not go negative 90% of games. Play only hardcore now get 2.5 k/d and higher. The spikes are so bad in core mode it's the same as being lag switched lol

Thing is, I ran a buffer bloat test and I received an A+ but I still get awful lag spikes

It's the servers , they're f**** garbage because they're cheap and nasty.

Nothing can be done about it , best thing to do honestly is just play another game and stop supporting activision

• Constant DDoS's

• Poor / Cheap VPS's

• Crappy dedi's

• Built in corner lag to cater to noobs / new players

• Micro transactions

List goes on..

It's the servers , they're f**** garbage because they're cheap and nasty.

Nothing can be done about it , best thing to do honestly is just play another game and stop supporting activision

• Constant DDoS's

• Poor / Cheap VPS's

• Crappy dedi's

• Built in corner lag to cater to noobs / new players

• Micro transactions

List goes on..

My problem isn't because of Treyarch.. Before I got my Netduma router my connection was fine about from the occasional server aneurism every 30 mins or so which may see the tiniest bit of lag. Now I'm getting a HORRIFIC connection where I'm pretty much getting teleported every 5 seconds and it's truly not fair. 

• Administrators

My problem isn't because of Treyarch.. Before I got my Netduma router my connection was fine about from the occasional server aneurism every 30 mins or so which may see the tiniest bit of lag. Now I'm getting a HORRIFIC connection where I'm pretty much getting teleported every 5 seconds and it's truly not fair. 

Can you choose one of the topics you've made and post your settings from this guide please

Archived